Asylum of the Suicidal Monkey

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nobody Likes a Tease

I hate oscillating fans. They string you along making you think you're getting cooled down, just for a moment, then change direction on you and leave you wanting more. When that blast of air leaves you instantly you're suffering from withdraws.

"Sooo Hot! Must Get That Cool Blast Again! Where is it? Where IS it?! Wher-AHHHhhhhh... that's the stuff. NOOOOOO!! AGAAAIN!!"

That cool breeze I swear is just like crack. Except people aren't getting shot over it... I don't think.

2 Comments:

  • looks like they musta loved the fans. you made that person so mad they had to post a bunch of jibberish.

    By Blogger Andy, at 12/21/2007 10:51 AM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2008 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home